Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Start of Summer

Summer is my favorite season. I love the feeling of the warm sun on my skin, being outside, going to the beach, and all the fun summer outings I get to do with my children.

My oldest Son Jacob graduated Kindergarten on Friday. He brought home all of his work throughout the year as well as his report card. He proudly showed me all the work. It brought a big smile to my face to see his tremendous progress and good grades! Jacob's Teacher comments were as follows "Jacob is a wonderful student who has made great progress this year. He is a true joy to have in class." *Smile* We celebrated by going to our favorite ice cream shop "The inside scoop"




With school being over, we were officially able to start our summer vacation! We began our first weekend of summer in Cape Cod! We had a wonderful time with the Herold Family! The kids had a great time playing and the adults had a great time relaxing and of course having a cocktail or two. My favorite part was visiting the beach. Jake and Gavin had a great time with their friends Jack and Remy building sand castles and playing in the water.
They even tried to catch some crabs with daddy! Chloe got to play in the sand with her friend Nate, which she LOVED, and tried to go in the water, which she did not love so much.

We really enjoyed ourselves this weekend. I think Matt would agree that this was one of the best father's day weekends we have had. We had some great quality time as a family and enjoyed ourselves with our friends. What could be better than this! Matt is really the greatest dad and husband I know! I love you hun!!

1 comment:

  1. such a fun weekend!
    So happy that you started a blog....I will be your #1 follower:)

    ReplyDelete