We did our annual tree tagging and found a great tree. This tree was probably the most healthy tree we ever found.
They were so excited! Jake's Face was absolutely priceless. I know he still completely believes. And know I have a short time of this left so I am enjoying every bit of it for as long as I can. Gavin watched his video about 10 times in a row and has told everyone that he is on the good list! He couldnt be happier! Gavin keeps telling me how he has asked Santa for the most expensive gifts he could think of so that Matt and I didnt have to buy them. How thoughtful. He would say "dont worry mommy... the elves make them so its free." Cant argue with that logic. Chloe runs around saying Santa "Ho, Ho, Ho" Its so cute. She loves Santa from a far. She loves Frosty the snowman and wants to watch it every time we are in the car. She loves to sing frosty and Jingle bells. Santa came by our house on the Firetrucks. The kids were very excited. Chloe was nervous cause of the sirens. When he came by he yelled Merry Christmas and threw candy canes. The boys were so happy Santa spoke to him. Jake said he thought the elf was not real though because he was too big. He said our elf was the real elf! The boys and I joined some of our neighborhood friends and went christmas caroling around the neighborhood. They had so much fun and cant wait to do it again next year! We were all very excited and had so much fun getting ready for Christmas! I will do a a new post about the big day. Hope you all had as much fun as we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment