Thursday, August 19, 2010

And the countdown begins...

We have has a great summer this year! Lots of wonderful weather, great summer trips and lots of playing with friends. My only complaint is that its almost over! I am not ready for the kids to start school at the end of the month! We have been very busy getting all our school supplies ready and catching up on our learning. This will be Jake's first year going all day! He is very excited about having recess! I am happy to have extra time with Gavin on his days off from preschool and afternoons as well as my girl time with Chloe but we will sure miss him. My little boy Gavin is growing right before my eyes. He is such a happy boy and will bring such joy to his class. This will be his very first time without me or Jake. I am sure he will do great and that I am more nervous than he is! I am excited to see him grow and learn so much and make some friends of his own!

Before these big events get underway, we have some celebrating to do! Chloe will be 1 Year Old on the 28th! This is crazy to me... it seems like I just had her. Having three kids really makes the years fly by! I am so excited for this big day but am so sad that she is not my little baby anymore! It was so fast. But I do have to say I am excited for everything that is to come... walking, talking, seeing her little personality and what she will become... I am sure there may be some tears as she is my last one, as my husband likes to tell me, and I wont have that special baby cuddling and bonding till I have grandkids... hopefully a long time away :)

My mom and stepdad rented a beach house which we will be spending our last days of summer at. We will kick off the festivities with Chloe's birthday party! I am so excited for it! It will be so nice and relaxing. We are keeping it small but it will be very special. Its going to be a lot of fun... stay tuned for pics

This past weekend we went to Newport for the day and walked the cliffwalk. It was a lot of fun. Below are a few pics to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment