I cant believe my baby girl is one year old already! This past year went by so fast. We have experienced first cries, first smiles, first food, first tooth, first noises, first words, first hugs and kisses,crawling, standing and so much more. It is really amazing how much a baby learns to do in its first year of life. Chloe brings so much love and joy to our family. I love to see her personality develop and see how she interacts with her brothers and us. She is so lovable, smart and sweet. She has lots of smiles and cute little giggles! I am looking forward to the future but don't want to forget a second of this past year... She is our last baby so its a little sad for me to see her reach this huge milestone so quickly. I loved every second of it and wouldn't change a thing. Here are some highlights of this past year... Stay tuned for pics from her first birthday party
She's beautiful... Great pictures!
ReplyDelete