
Gavin is the sweetest little boy you will meet. He just is extremely lovable! I had to share his thoughts of the day. Today at pre-school we got a book which contained favorite fall recipes of all the students families. With every recipe was a picture of each student with their chef hats on. I wish i had a working scanner to post the pic as it was so cute. There was also a section where the kids got to describe how you make Thanksgiving type foods. Gavin explained how to make a turkey "It cooks really fast on the grill. It cooks for 8 minutes and when your done eating, Santa Clause comes!" How sweet is that. He was the only kid who mentioned Santa. Guess everyone can tell that we only have turkey once a year! I wonder how it would taste if cooked on the grill! I bet you need more than 8 minutes! hehe! On the way home from school Gavin glanced at Chloe and held her hand and said "I love you baby" Then he said... "Boys really like girls mommy... this is why boys love their sisters and their Mommy's!" Like I said... he is the sweetest!!
That is so so sweet. He is such a sweetie boy. You've done a wonderful job raising him....and Matt has done a great job teaching him the importance of the grill and good food. :)
ReplyDeleteps- sometimes I take a picture of the art work then post it. works when you dont have a scanner:)
ReplyDelete