Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tree Tagging



I love this tradition! Every year we go to the tree farm, usually go on the tractor ride and find our perfect tree. This year was a little challenging because all three kids had colds. Jake had a great time running around, Chloe was happy at first but then got cold and Gavin was not happy at all. But we made the most of it and we found the perfect tree very quickly. We decorated it with some garland and put our tag on it. It is a great tree and I can not wait till we take it home and decorate it the first weekend in December. This is by far my favorite holiday and I love all the holiday traditions.... even if some of them don't go as smoothly!



1 comment:

  1. Jake and Gavin both look so big! I love Chloe's hat....as always a cutie:).
    Cant believe its almost Christmas again....I love it too. Cant wait for our other tradition....Wretham:). miss you!

    ReplyDelete