Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And now your 5!

FIVE YEARS OLD

Sunday was Gavin's 5th birthday. Its hard to believe that he has been with us for 5 years but at the same time I do not remember life without him. Since the day Gavin was born he was happy. Hardly ever cried, smiled at everything, content, easy to please, independent...happy. Not much has changed. He is such a joy to be around and is always making us smile. He is a loving brother to both Jacob and Chloe, a great friend to his buddies at preschool and an awesome son. I hope his personality never changes. He is growing up so fast. We had his birthday party on Sunday at Teamworks. He had many friends from preschool come and it was so cute watching him interact with his own friends as well as some of the friends that he and Jacob share. His favorite part was the jumpy house! I don't think he ever came out of it! Everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves.

5 Years old seems like such a milestone to me. He is at the end of his "preschooler" stage and will be beginning his "school age" stage! I am not sure if I am ready to have two "school aged" kids! He has learned so much in the past year and has grown into his own individual. I love to see everything he is doing at school and hearing all about his day. But I love the fact that he still prefers to spend all his time with me. I know this will not last much longer so I am going to savor every second that I can!

Happy Birthday Gavin!I love You!!!!!
Gavin Through the Years...


Gavin Newborn photo


One Year



Two Years


Three Years



Four years

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I remember his little curls :). Happy Birthday...he is such a sweet boy! You and Matt are doing a great job! What will we do on our playdates without him next year:(

    ReplyDelete