This past weekend was my birthday. A day that I didn't want to celebrate at all but ended up being a great weekend. This birthday was very hard for me. I am not sure why but getting old is not fun. However, celebrating with my family never gets old :)
Saturday was baseball day. Jake had his game and they won 15-6. Jake got 6 people out and never got out himself. He and the team did a great job. Its great to watch them because 6 of the players have played together since they were 4 years old. We all have watched them grow and couldn't be prouder. This season has been fantastic so far and I have no doubt that they will be the division champions!!
Gavin had his game next. Before practice Matt started practicing hitting with no T. Gavin did great! He has an awesome swing and is really a good baseball player. He has a great team this year with lots of parents that help. I can't wait to see how they grow and hope that many players come back to the team next year. There is no score for T-Ball but I think we would have won :)
Chloe was with Nana, Pa and Auntie Danielle for the day where she was spoiled with new shoes and Lunch at the mall! They spent the whole afternoon there and had a great time. Chloe then had a sleepover with Nana and Pa.


That night we headed to the Pawsox game for a baseball fundraiser. All the players got to walk out on the field and stay for the National Anthem. Afterwards we sat together and watched the game. We actually made it to the end despite the fact that the Pawsox did terrible. Final score was 10-2
Sunday was my birthday. We started the day at my mom's picking up Ms Chloe who was full of smiles then we went to the beach to get our season beach pass. I have a feeling with my kids, we will be there a lot! After spending some time on beach, we had a great lunch and headed home. It was really a perfect day!
SO cute! Happy Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteTanya, I love the beautiful picture's, and always enjoy reading your storie's. Way to go Jake and Gavin on Saturday's basball game's, so proud of you both!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Birthday. Love you all! Love & ((((hugs)))..Diane <3
ReplyDelete