Here is the final installment of our staycation! We did so much we couldn't possibly fit it all in one post!
We went to the Sunflower Festival at Buttonwood Farm in CT. It was absolutely beautiful! Though all the money went to charity, it was a pretty pricey day and the boys were less than thrilled. I am happy to say we went... I LOVE Sunflowers so I had a great time! After we stopped at our favorite playground in Exeter and the kids got to burn off some of their energy
The highlight of the whole week off was when we went to Davis's Farmland! We all had such a great time. Chloe was so excited to pet the baby goats and cows! She would squeal in delight. I wish I had my video camera to capture her reaction because it really was priceless. The boys have gone almost every year since Jake was a baby. It never fails. They absolutely love it! We were there the entire day and there was not one complaint! Gavin loved the pony ride and goats, Jake's favorite part was feeding his favorite goat. This goat followed him around everywhere and he loved it! Chloe LOVED the pony ride, hay ride, goats!!! I think she loved it all. Maybe not the splashpad as much but she sucked it up for her brothers. I just loved watching them have fun. Its such a great hands on place and can not wait to visit again! I think Matt would def agree.
And no vacation would be complete without a few trips to the beach! Looks like Chloe needs a different bathing suit! Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment