Monday, July 12, 2010

A Few Words About My Family

I think I am blessed with the greatest family in the world! We all have a lot of love and respect for one another and we always have fun. Here are a few adjectives to describe them and why I love them so...

Matt- Hardworking, Selfless, Loving, Honest, Great Father and Husband
Matt works very hard to provide for his family. He always makes sure everyone has what they need before he ever does for himself. His family is the most important thing to him in the world and we always come first, he is the most trustworthy person I know. No matter what, we are always 100% honest with one another. He is my bestfriend, he is always there for me and gives loving support. I can tell him anything and he would never judge. His children are his life and he enjoys every second that he has with them. He is a fantastic father. No matter how tired he is, he always makes time for them. He takes them fishing, coaches their baseball teams, plays with them, talks with them, reads to them, teaches them and has fun with them. He is the greatest husband. He helps me, is always there for me, is very loving towards me, listens to me, and gives great advice. I always say that I am one of the lucky ones... I found the love of my life when I was only 19 years old :)

Jacob- Loving, Cautious, Sensitive, Honest, Protective
Jacob is our first born so he is more cautious than his brother is and most likely than what his sister will be. He looks at a situation before he jumps in. Because of this, he makes good decisions. In school, Jacob always behaves and does his best. At home, he has a lot of fun and is very silly. He is very protective of his little brother and sister. He loves them so much and would never let anyone hurt them or even make them sad. He sticks up for his family and is very loyal. He always tells the truth even if he knows he will get in trouble. He does not like sad movies at all. I can see he will be an action movie kind of kid! He is well liked by his peers and has a lot of friends. He is definitely a leader, he always does what he feels is right and doesn't follow the crowd.

Gavin- Fun, Loving, Happy, Energetic, Independent, Imaginative
Gavin is always happy! You barely ever see him without a smile on his face. He plays well with others but also can play by himself. You can give Gavin a bag and he will find a way to play with it for hours. He has a very creative mind. He builds everything out of legos...maybe he will be an architect! I think he may take after his auntie Danielle. Gavin Loves music! He sings and dances all around. He never stops moving. The boy has a ton of energy! He loves and admires his brother. It is just so cute to see how he looks up to him so much. He is also very protective to his baby sister and big brother. He is very gentile and kind-hearted. Gavin starts school in the fall and is very excited.

Chloe- Happy, Loving, Smart and Sweet
Chloe is just a joy to be around. She is always happy. She loves to snuggle and give/get hugs and kisses. I swear she is a genius. She studies everything! She loves playing pattycake. All you have to do is say the word and she starts clapping. She is crawling all around and climbing up on everything. She loves watching and playing with her brothers. She is very gentile and sweet. She is a perfect addition to our family!

Now that you read this, don't you agree? I am very lucky to have such a wonderful family!

1 comment: