Thursday, July 1, 2010

Life on the Cape

Relaxing, Relaxing, Relaxing! That is my description of life on Cape Cod. This is why when my friend Jessica invited myself and the kids to come stay with her, I jumped at the opportunity. We left on Monday morning and was at the beach by the afternoon. Because we went during the week, it was just us girls and the kiddies. This was our second time there in 2 weeks. Wow do I feel lucky! Chloe still did not love the ocean but she did love the lake at Jack and Remy's swimming lessons. Clink on the link below to see her video. The kids all played so well together and us moms got to chat while drinking our John Daley's! Yum Yum! Oh and we had 1 late night trip to dairy queen! Don't worry... the kids were safely tucked in their beds and Jessica's mom kept an eye on them!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7wnFwqPHf4

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!!! I am so happy that you and the kids got to go there and have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete