Saturday began with Gavin 's soccer game. He did a great job! Then went to a bowling birthday party which was a lot of fun. Jacob and Gavin did great and so did Matt. Once a bowler, always a bowler... I can say this because Matt use to bowl when we were younger and was quite good at it. He hasn't done it in years and was afraid he lost it... guess not. Me on the other hand, well we won't go there... lets just say the bumpers do not even help!
Sunday we went apple picking at Hazard Farm. They had so many great apples and we all had fun picking them!!! We all wore our Patriots shirts. Well except Chloe, I haven't found one that I like for her yet. So she wore her byob shirt to represent bottles... for her and us!
After we came home we made snacks and watched the Game. The Patriots didn't have a great second half but we all had fun. The boys went outside and played some football, Chloe napped and I made an apple pie.
Chloe is getting closer to walking on her own. She is letting go and standing on her own. Doing a little dancing too!!
This weekend we will be celebrating another birthday as my Jacob will be Seven!
No comments:
Post a Comment