
Last night was Open House for Jake's School. It was so nice to see his class and meet his teacher. After all, she has him for many hours each week. I was delighted to see his desk and all his work. His teacher was great. She was very nice and had nothing but good things to say about Jacob. When entering the classroom, you could see all the desks and each had a picture on it. You had to guess which desk belonged to who. Here is Jacob's. I can't believe my baby is big enough to have his own desk! It was so cute. Inside he had all his papers and workbooks and it was very neat. Later he told me he organized it for the occasion. On his desk there were some papers which gave parents an idea of what goes on each day in the classroom. There was also a special note written to their moms and dads. here is Jacobs

It says "Dear Mom and Dad welcome to my room. I hope you like my work" On the back it asked for us to write them back. He was so excited to see what his note said today when he left for school! Also the children had riddles which you had to read and guess which one was your child's. I don't have a picture of this but it said he had 5 people in his family including 1 brother and 1 sister. It said his favorite number was 7 because it was the number on his baseball uniform. Also had his bus number and our house number. So cute. I knew instantly which one was his. Each child had pictures hanging on the wall as well. Here is Jacob's
Here is his name tag on his desk
Jacob has come such a long way since he started school. Its amazing to see them learn and make friends. The best part is that he really enjoys it. We are just so proud of him and all his accomplishments. Great job Jacob! Mommy and Daddy love you and we are so very proud of you! Your doing a great job!


I remember like it was yesterday holding Jacob in my arms , how fast they grow up . To his Nana Jacob will still be my little angel ...as will Gavin and Chloe .Nana is so very proud of you Jacob!! Love you to the moon around and back again . xoxoxo my little angel , love you bunches
ReplyDeleteJacob is such a sweet boy! So glad you enjoyed Open House! :) His work is wonderful!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! I wish I took the pics that I wanted to. Jake's work is great. He's a sweetie and a great friend to my little guy (actually both of your boys are).
ReplyDelete