Nine years have gone by in a blink of an eye! But I still remember this day like it was yesterday. Nine Years ago, I married the love of my life, my best friend.
It was a gorgeous sunny September day and I felt like a princess! I was so nervous when I arrived at the church, but once I saw Matt at the end of the isle, I wanted to leap into his arms! Our ceremony was everything that I wanted! From the harpist and violinist playing the music, the flowers, being in the Church Matt grew up in, having his priest who has known us for a long time do the ceremony which was so personal and beautiful, seeing our friends and families watching our love story unfold, to our pronouncement of husband and wife and to my favorite part... our first kiss as Mr and Mrs. Langlois! This was truly the best day of my life.
The reception was exactly what we wanted... FUN. Everyone seemed to have a great time and danced the whole night. After the wedding, we actually received some thank yous from not only our friends and families but also the vendors stating how great our wedding actually was. I couldn't agree more!
It has been great ever since this perfect September day! Our love has grown with every year we have been together. Our love was so big, we made 3 beautiful children who are our greatest gifts. Our life sure has changed from being carefree, moving every other year and just being spontaneous to being a parent! which changes everything. But your heart just gets even bigger because now you have a family whom you love with all your heart and they love you right back. Thank you honey for 9 wonderful years!
Next year is the big 10! Only the first of many big milestones with us!!!
I wrote this yesterday, the 15th, which is our actual anniversary. I was holding on to publish it for pictures. However, our printer is not set up and things got busy so I never got to it. I will try to post some this weekend. We had a lovely dinner with the family accompanied with good wine! My kind of night
No comments:
Post a Comment